How to transfer iTalk files to iTunes [UPDATED!]
We’ve made an updated video tutorial showing how to transfer files in iTunes 12. Check it out!
You can find the latest instructions on transferring files from iTalk to your computer here!
When we get questions on Twitter and Facebook, we do our best to answer them as quickly as possible. Of course, we also have an incredible customer service team who answer your emails, calls and chats frequently too.
iTalk Recorder is our popular voice recording app for iPod, iPhone and iPad. It’s a personal favorite of mine too.
Here’s how to get your files from iTalk to iTunes
- With your device connected open iTunes
- Select your iPod, iPhone or iPad under devices
- Select Apps from the top of the iTunes Window
- Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see File Sharing
- Select iTalk under File Sharing
- Your recordings will be on the right, you can drag and drop those files to your desktop or any other folder
That should help you Jamie.
If you have a question about our products please feel free to reach out. That’s why we’re here! Thanks.
Don’t have iTalk Recorder Premium? Grab it from the App Store.
You must use iTalk App 4.1 or later to see this feature. Be sure to update your app if you already have it installed.