Apple Announcement Rumors: The Good, The Bad, The Ridiculous
Big announcements from Apple: half the fun of them is second-guessing them.
Now that Apple’s announcement is less than a week away, the rumors are rampant. Here’s a sampling of rumors — what other people are second-guessing as the announcement — whenever that is — draws closer. Rumor has it that there will be a device. And…
- …it will be bigger.
- …it will be smaller.
- …the screen will be made of sapphire crystal.
- …it won’t have the sapphire crystal, but it will have a faster processor and faster Wi-Fi.
- …it might be named iPhone Air.
- …it’ll be expensive. Well, more expensive.
- …it’ll be skinny. Like, real skinny.
- …its larger battery will require a new charging adapter.
- …the Apple logo on the back will light up.
- …it will come in a seamless magically morphing chassis.
- …it will be transparent. (Easily the silliest of the rumors, but also the coolest… and one of the longest-running.)
What do you think we’ll see? Just an iPhone, or will we see iWatch or AppleTV? Leave your predictions in the comments!