Remembering Molly

Remembering Molly Community

Alex Birch is a former product manager at Griffin. He reached out to us about a friend’s brave young daughter who lost her life to lymphoma cancer recently. Molly Rowlee lost her battle with cancer at just five years of age, but inspired a close group of family, friends to take action. Molly’s family is […]

Gnomedex Was Amazing

Gnomedex Was Amazing Community / Fun / Special Events

I had the extreme pleasure of spending the last number of days in Seattle with a few hundred of the coolest geeks on earth. Each year Internet super star, Chris Pirillo, organizes an incredible conference called Gnomedex. I’m happy to write that Griffin was a proud sponsor this year. The conference mixes technology with social […]

Chattanooga Rocks It BarCamp Style!

Chattanooga Rocks It BarCamp Style! Community / Prizes & Discounts

We were proud sponsors of BarCamp Chattanooga last weekend in beautiful Chattanooga, TN. Unfortunately due to prior commitments I was unable to attend the popular unconference. What’s a barcamp? BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, […]

Sharing Your Clarifi Photos

Sharing Your Clarifi Photos Community / Griffin Gear

If you own a Clarifi, you already know that the quality of your close up shots are greatly improved. Clarifi even scored an A- on iLounge! There are plenty of uses for Clarifi to be used in conjunction with popular iPhone apps such as Evernote (for text recognition) and Snappr (for bar-code scanning). What’s very […]

iTalk Recorder Facebook Fans Unite!

iTalk Recorder Facebook Fans Unite! Community / Griffin Gear

We were so excited when we noticed our iTalk Recorder app in one of the latest iPhone App Store ads. Did you see it too? It was just a few weeks ago that iTalk received it’s 1,000,000th download! To celebrate the love that our little app has been getting, I’ve created a Facebook Fan Page. […]