Going to SXSW? Let’s talk about road trips!

Going to SXSW? Let’s talk about road trips! Community / Special Events

Next week we’ll be hoping on a flight to Austin for the South by Southwest Interactive conference, of course we’d prefer to be driving there :). This will be my third time heading to Austin to attend the biggest interactive conference in the world. Can you tell I’m excited? I’m even more excited, because I’ve […]

The little bus that could

The little bus that could Community / Fun / Special Events

On December 30th we departed Nashville on a trip of a lifetime. I’m so proud to tell you that together we restored a 1972 VW bus, affectionately now known as Double Nickels. I hope you were following along on our CES Bound blog, as we rumbled down the great roads of Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, […]

A sneak peak of our CES booth

A sneak peak of our CES booth Community / Fun / Special Events

The 2010 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is among the most important technology shows in the world. We’ve been going to CES for years and this is our second year as an exhibitor. Every January thousands of people head to Las Vegas for CES because it’s the largest consumer electronics show in the US. Attendees are […]

Rock Star: Arielle Cavazos

Rock Star: Arielle Cavazos Community

Who are you? Arielle Cavazos Where are you from? Bakersfield, CA What’s your day job? College Student What’s your device of choice (iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.)? iPhone 3GS Blog http://www.supersonikreviews.com Twitter http://twitter.com/supersonik90 What was your first Griffin product? Wave case for iPhone 3G What’s your all time favorite Griffin product? Why? I would have to […]

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings Community

On behalf of Griffin, we wish you and your family a very happy holiday and bright new year. Thank you for your patronage.

Jamming with the kids

Jamming with the kids Community / Fun

Each year we love going over to the Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt to play music for the children in their Music Therapy Program. Our talented Tom Yarbrough (who’s music you’ll recall from our promo video) and Jonathan Surratt (also talented) were kind enough to entertain the kids. We brought along plenty of MyPhones as gifts […]

We want to meet you!

We want to meet you! Community / Fun / Special Events

As many of you who read this blog know, we’re heading to CES in January. The best part of this trip is that we’re actually driving there. Five of us are jumping in a 37 year old VW bus. This rust bucket that we found in a field in Kentucky horse farm in north Tennessee […]

The pinewood derby recap

The pinewood derby recap Community / Fun

As you know we have spent many hours planning and preparing our little pinewood derby bus for the 12 South Pinewood Derby race. Saturday was race day! While we didn’t win the big race, we did show off our cool bus design. It was the only vehicle there with a built in stereo and camera […]

Rock Star: Raz iPhoneCaseMan

Rock Star: Raz iPhoneCaseMan Community / Fun

It’s always cool seeing the faces of our customers! Who are you? Raz iPhoneCaseMan Where are you from? Haifa, Israel What’s your day job? Student, information system in Technion What’s your device of choice (iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.)? iPhone 3G + iPod Touch What was your first Griffin product? Griffin nu-Form What’s your all time […]