Are you going to Blissdom?

Are you going to Blissdom? Community / Special Events

We’re excited to be attending Blissdom in Nashville, today. It’s going to be great to see many of our blogger friends and to meet new ones. If you’re going to be there, please be sure to find us to say hello. Blissdom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by […]

Rock Star: Chris Van Dusen

Rock Star: Chris Van Dusen Community

Every so often we feature a Griffin Rock Star. If you love Griffin, we’d love to hear about it. Fill out the short form and tell us about how you’re a Griffin Rock Star. Who are you? Chris Van Dusen Where are you from? Newport Beach, CA What’s your day job? Consultant What’s your device […]

Horror stories with happy endings

Horror stories with happy endings Community

Every so often we hear horrific tales from our customers about how they nearly destroyed their iPhones, iPods and iPads. Naturally, we’re always pleased when we hear happy endings. I received both of these tweets yesterday about our cases saving the day, thank goodness. Thanks for sharing them! We still cringe when we hear these […]

3 ways to be sure you don’t miss a thing

3 ways to be sure you don’t miss a thing Community / Prizes & Discounts / Tips & Tricks

We often announce new products, giveaways and promotions, but not everybody is aware. We know you’re busy. It’s practically impossible to keep up with everything we’re doing on any given day, so here are three ways to stay informed. You don’t want to miss a sale, right? 1. Subscribe to our blog to get new […]

How tough is Elan Form Graphite?

How tough is Elan Form Graphite? Community / Griffin Gear

We often get asked how tough our cases are. Here’s an email from Matt K., in the US Coast Guard. The purpose of this message is to let you all know that you make some tough cases. I had an Elan Form Graphite for my iphone 3g and I was out for a ride on my […]

Music City Rising

Music City Rising Community / Griffin Gear

It’s hard to believe it was just two weeks ago that Nashville and much of Middle Tennessee was victim to epic flooding, so bad in fact that it’s now known as the 1000-year flood. Many people have been working tirelessly at helping our city get back on it’s feet. We’re happy to announce that we have […]

Middle Tennessee Floods

Middle Tennessee Floods Community

In case you may have missed the news, over the weekend the city of Nashville and many other surrounding Middle Tennessee towns and cities were suddenly flooded. The flood levels quickly surpassed the 100-year flood mark. Much of the city is literally under water. Our local news networks sprang into action reporting, blogging and tweeting […]

Got iPad? Got tip? Got trick?

Got iPad? Got tip? Got trick? Community / Tips & Tricks

We’re putting together The Essential iPad Tips & Tricks Guide, but we can’t do it alone. Well, we could do it alone, but that’s lonely. Want to help us? Please leave me a comment here with your favorite iPad tip or trick, leave a few if you have more than one you’d like to share. […]

Austin SXSW Tweet Up

Austin SXSW Tweet Up Community / Fun / Special Events

While we’re in Austin we’d love to connect with you, whether you’re attending SXSW or not. If you’re a Griffin friend we want to buy you a drink and meet you in person, or see you again for that matter. Join Dave (that’s me!) and Cameron at our  SXSW tweet up on Saturday, March 13th […]

Going to SXSW? Let’s talk about road trips!

Going to SXSW? Let’s talk about road trips! Community / Special Events

Next week we’ll be hoping on a flight to Austin for the South by Southwest Interactive conference, of course we’d prefer to be driving there :). This will be my third time heading to Austin to attend the biggest interactive conference in the world. Can you tell I’m excited? I’m even more excited, because I’ve […]