T H A N K S Community

…for making this the coolest year, ever! In 2011 we’ve collaborated with world-class creators like Crayola and Third Man Records. But our greatest collaboration is always with YOU, our customers. We appreciate your enthusiastic support (the feeling is mutual), and we promise to never stop thinking of ways to help you get the most living […]

Amazing iPad illustrations

Amazing iPad illustrations Community

Every so often I come across Griffin customers who are incredible artists. Paul Vera-Broadbent reached out to me the other day on Twitter to mentioned that he uses our Stylus for his iPad illustrations. He included a link to his Flickr account, I was blown away by Paul’s artwork. Check out these amazing illustrations of […]

Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 2.08.46 PM

Twitter to the rescue! Community / Tips & Tricks

On Monday, Mrs. Katie Jane asked us a question on Twitter. Do you know how to move music from one computer to another in iTunes? 2 different laptops = two music libraries on one account. Rather than answer directly, I wanted to see if you would have some suggestions and you did! [blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/jhollington/status/105736313210273792″] [blackbirdpie […]

Fun Facebook Photo Captions

Fun Facebook Photo Captions Community / Fun

For the past five weeks we have been having lots of fun on our Facebook page with photo captions.Each Monday I post a photo of Griffin folks from our Flickr or Instagram accounts to our Facebook page. I then ask you to add a caption, and the captions have been hilarious. In case you haven’t […]

We’re giving away tickets to Music City Roots

We’re giving away tickets to Music City Roots Community / Prizes & Discounts

We love Nashville! We love everything about this town. One thing we’re crazy about is the music, it’s why Nashville is known as “Music City”. The Lovin’ Spoonful wrote these lyrics in the song “Nashville Cats” that sums it up. Well, there’s thirteen hundred and fifty two Guitar pickers in Nashville And they can pick […]

Don’t miss a video!

Don’t miss a video! Community

Did you know that on top of our support and new product videos, we often share short films that feature the people behind Griffin? Here’s a classic and personal favorite video… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY6AyH-EdY0& You can watch the abusive “don’t try this at home” Survivor Real Proof series, our CES Bound 2,500 mile road trip, the renovation […]

Noise To Signal

Noise To Signal Community

I was chatting with cartoonist, Rob Cottingham on Twitter last week. Rob is the brains, talent and humor behind Noise to Signal. The cartoon takes a funny look at social media, business and how we live and work in a digital world. Rob explained that he often uses our Stylus to sketch his cartoons on […]

We’re in your inbox

We’re in your inbox Community

If you subscribe to our email newsletter, you’ll be aware (or you should be soon) of a special discount offer we just mailed you this morning. If you’re not subscribed, now is as good a time as any to do it. Sign up now, so you never miss a special offer, giveaway or promotion again. […]

MLK’s Sumo Bot project

MLK’s Sumo Bot project Community / Fun

Science Olympiad is a nation-wide, student competition that features 23 events, testing all areas of science, including engineering, physics, chemistry, and biology. Martin Luther King High School in Nashville reached out to see if we could assist their students to build a Sumo Bot. Naturally, we were excited to help them build their remote controlled robot. Griffin’s Robert Nieman, […]

150 words that describe LOVE

150 words that describe LOVE Community

Happy Valentine’s Day! During our recent Eight Words Of Love sweepstakes, we asked you to tell us eight words that best describe love. Your entries were amazing, while some words were surprising (even shocking), others were very similar and sweet. Here are the 150 most common words that describe love, as submitted by you. Click […]