What runners don’t want you to know.

What runners don’t want you to know. Community / Griffin Gear / Prizes & Discounts

Here’s the ugly secret that experienced runners don’t want new runners to know… The first step of the first mile on the first day you run is the hardest one.  So’s the second.  And the third ain’t so great.  But it does get better.  Eventually. Luckily, there’s a metric boatload of apps and gear aimed […]

60 Seconds During the Year Everything Changed

60 Seconds During the Year Everything Changed Community / Music / Uncategorized

They call 1969 “The Year Everything Changed.” That was the year that 500 million people watched Neil Armstrong leave the first human footprints on the moon. Rupert Murdoch bought his first newspaper. An oil spill led to the first Earth Day (held the following year), and a river caught fire in Ohio, sparking the creation […]

Winners!  We got ’em.  And you might be one.

Winners! We got ’em. And you might be one. Awards / Community / Fun / In The News / Prizes & Discounts

A bunch of them actually. Congrats to these lucky winners who were part of our Record Store Day Case Giveaway promotion. If your received an email from us (social@griffintechnology.com) and your name is below, we have received your mailing info and we’ll begin shipping out your cases next week. Aaron Bendich Andrea Ayestaran Angela Cook Angela […]

Welcome Back Music City Roots!

Welcome Back Music City Roots! Community / In The News / Music / New

Our good friends over at Music City Roots have a heck of a season lined up.  First show of the new season airs tonight and features Gareth Dunlop, Audrey Auld, Jabe Beyer, The Vespers and The Driftwood Singers.    Can’t make it out to the Loveless Cafe to watch live?  Fret not, as there are a […]

Johnny Cash Museum FTW!!

Johnny Cash Museum FTW!! Community / Fun / In The News / Special Events / Uncategorized

I grew up listening to Johnny Cash songs. My dad had been a teenager during the legendary ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ days of Sun Records.  Before I ever heard Johnny Cash sing, I knew “Folsom Prison Blues” and “I Walk the Line” from the versions my dad would strum out on his battered Epiphone acoustic guitar. […]

Best wishes my friends

Best wishes my friends Community

I started working for Griffin on September 8, 2008. I know this, because that was also Griffin’s first tweet. Today, I hand the keys to @griffintech back to the boss as I’ve decided to move on. It’s been a difficult decision, but one I needed to make. Today, I resign my position as Social Media […]

Hear GuitarConnect Pro in action!

Hear GuitarConnect Pro in action! Community

Back before Christmas we announced our new GuitarConnect Pro, the analog to digital interface for iPad and iPhone 4. With GuitarConnect Pro you can turn your iPad or iPhone into a compact performance or practice rig. Michael Hines of Trendhunter notes in his story that, “There’s a good chance that albums in the future could […]

We love your smiles

We love your smiles Community

One of my favorite things about working for Griffin is seeing your smiling faces in photos and videos. It’s easy to forget to consider who ends up using our products, but luckily we never do. We don’t because we often receive photos of you with your favorite Griffin goodies. This post is inspired by Jamie’s […]

T H A N K S Community

…for making this the coolest year, ever! In 2011 we’ve collaborated with world-class creators like Crayola and Third Man Records. But our greatest collaboration is always with YOU, our customers. We appreciate your enthusiastic support (the feeling is mutual), and we promise to never stop thinking of ways to help you get the most living […]